REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 09:54:46 CDT 2004

Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Al,

Nice looking Prop!  I have heard lots of good things about the CATO. If, for
some reason I decide to switch from the monster IVO I have, I'll consider
the Cato.

Keep up the good work.  We should have a wealth of test bed info once we get
in the air!.

Kurt Winker

173FGE-Aluminum 4.3L Chevy.

Kurt;

Chuck Harbert has offered to loan me his IVO magnum for some test runs and
1:1 comparison; so I might do that one day.

Chuck, you may recall, had the turbo 3-rotor installation on a Velocity with
which he suffered a couple of engine fires due to ruptured oil coolers.  His
wife and brother swore never to fly with him unless he gave up on the rotary
and install a certified engine.  He is installing a turbo Lyc 360; but it is
taking forever - probably due to lack of interest.  Sad story.

Al