REFLECTOR: Big engine on a STD RG?

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Jul 7 15:26:51 CDT 2004

I would be interested in hearing what kind of numbers the big engines are producing. Right now I have not made my final choice for an engine. I am
debating between the Lycoming TIO-360-C1A6D and the DeltaHawk DH200A4. I would prefer a 6 cylinder engine should I go with a Lycoming, since I want
something turbo charged and fuel injected. (The 4 cylinder turbo charged Lycomings are not the greatest engines out there.)

Richard