REFLECTOR: Catto Props and runway surfaces

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 09:44:49 CDT 2004

Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Catto Props and runway surfaces

Speaking of props - I got my Catto prop on Friday; and it's a beauty (Photos
attached).  66" diameter, 68" pitch and weighs only 17 ½ lbs.  Just thought
I'd share . . .

 Al

G'Day Al,

Funny I saw the attachment on the email but when I opened it - no photo
Al....I know what a Catto looks like but was curious to see yours.

Greg.

Yes; well, I guess the reflector server doesn't like me.  It changes fonts,
adds spaces between the lines, and eliminated the attachments.  I guess
we're stuck with plain text nimrod.

Al