REFLECTOR: Hi John & Rose

Wayne Lanza wlanza at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 6 20:30:37 CDT 2004

Hi Kids,
  I saw your name come up on the email & figured that I'd say hello.
Things are fairly normal around here - dog days of summer and all
that... We are getting ready for Oshkosh and are pretty busy in the
shop. Sandy and I are selling our home in search of a newer one
and are hoping to down size. The search and selling process are
going slow but we are having fun, none the less. Wayne Jr is going
to Italy this week for a one month stay. He will be running around
with my friend, Massimo's daughter, a rather cute girl. God help us!

  I wish you all the best, maybe we'll see you soon. In case you did
not know, I have been flying N81VA for about a month now, all I
can say about it is YEEHAA!!!!!!

Love & God Bless,
Wayne & Sandy Lanza

P.S. Here is a shot of my instrument panel