REFLECTOR: XLRG on Grass

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 7 00:04:59 CDT 2004

<...be great of Craig Catto could produce their blades for them ...>
A really interesting thought.  It would get /my/ vote.  Might be a heavy
engineering challenge to put a Catto blade in a shank that goes into a
hub instead of all bonded together, and one might argue that the limited
(MT) market would justify the development costs.

<...they would probably sue him if he made after market blades for their
hub ...>
Is that so?  Can't just about anybody make after market parts for cars?
Like water pumps or injectors or whatever?  I didn't know proprietary
parts like that were protected.

The rocket scientists on the ACRE list should have their CS hub pretty
well ready for production by now.  Maybe they could partner up with
Craig to compete with MT and everyone.

Just a theory .... Jim S.