REFLECTOR: Leading edge protectors

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jul 5 13:45:18 CDT 2004

I have rare damage that is mostly limited to paint nicks.  I did scrub a
bit of paint off flying through rain for a couple hours last fall. It
didn't go down as far as the primer though.

The big damage has been on the back side of the prop, where a leading edge
wouldn't have helped at all.  A couple cowl screws and a 1/2" alternator
bolt/washers/nut all wacked the back side real good.  I fixed some with
flox/micro and some with JB Weld

Scott.