REFLECTOR: Nosegear Forks

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Sun Jul 4 17:37:37 CDT 2004

Thx Ronnie - understood the differences in the fork orientation but thought
one may have exerted more leverage or possessed a different strength due to
the different machining/mounting.

...Nobody likes to have to fork (sic) out again after having already
purchased the item and not used it!

Greg in Sydney.