REFLECTOR: Replacement nose gear fork

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 20:03:36 CDT 2004

For those that don't get the Velocity Views.  I received mine yesterday.

There was an article by Scott Baker about the nose gear forks.

A bit of an aw shucks, as my kit was delivered April 2000 and they started
shipping the new forks in June 2000.

If you order the new fork before September, it will be $100.  No return on
the old fork necessary.  After September the new fork will be $200.

I spoke with Scott Swing and he will bring one up to OSH and I will pick it
up from him there.  (I'm not in a big hurry for it)

FYI,

Andy