REFLECTOR: DUMB MISTAKES

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 2 21:27:31 CDT 2004

I built the removable canard hatch and used two removable pin hinges to
fasten it.  Works really well.  I can get to the back of my panel in about
15 seconds including removing the nose hatch!  Not as accessible as the
Really Big Hatch, but it is easy to install and remove and access is very
good.

Ronnie