REFLECTOR:AERO COMPOSITES PUSHER PROP

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 2 08:24:20 CDT 2004

<...I had been hoping for a little more move ... but at least we have
some movement ...>
Now if you could just get a 250-300 hp engine for $6k-$8k you'd be there
at a cost less than a used Lyc with fixed pitch prop.  Hmmmmmm!
:o)) Like a turbo 13B maybe?  Normalized to 15k' or so?  :o)
Just a theory .... Jim S.