REFLECTOR: Filler for wingtips

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Thu Jul 1 11:01:26 CDT 2004

I am just assuming the filler for the control surface fairing is in the old
plans and not just conventional wisdom. The new plans do not speak to filler
in the "tips" other than to put some strips of blue foam in for a little
structural stability and it does mention drilling drain holes (btw, these
are the pre-molded tips with the "newer" kits. For me, circa June 2002).
FWIW even though I may have no clue what I am talking about....welcome to
the world of a lawyer <g>.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber