REFLECTOR: Cabin Heating

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:30:55 -0600

Chuck,
I have no rub marks on the nose doors, but do have some on the insides
of the fork so I suppose it's possible.  However when I landed I sniffed
all around and found the identical smell at the brakes and nowhere
else.  I do expect my brakes to be hot on takeoff because I'm still
wrestling with my technique for steering the nose wheel.  I also expect
under the wing to be a high pressure area during high AOA which would
force air into the cabin.

John