REFLECTOR: Cabin Heating

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:10:30 -0700

I think if you had the nose oil radiator and an inside one for cabin
heating you could easily run them in series, much easier plumbing.

Then close off the cabin heat outlets on the oil cooler duct.  If your oil
is too cool just close the flap(that used to direct the air into the cabin)
a bit thus reducing the flow through the radiator and raising the oil
temps, good for the engine and for the passengers too.

Scott