REFLECTOR:WEIGHT & BALANCE

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:52:15 -0700

I apologize to Ronnie and Dale, I gave credit to the factory for the W&B
procedure I used to re-weigh my plane.

I did not use the factory method, I used the excellent method put together
by Ronnie and Dale in an  excel spread sheet format.

Thanks Ronnie and Dale for providing this excellent tool.

Scott

At 10:09 AM 1/25/2004, you wrote:
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word">
>Tom:
>
>Dale Alexander and I developed this spreadsheet for doing weight and balance.
><http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&%20Bal.XLS>http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/173%20Wt%20&%20Bal.XLS
>You will need to change the data to fit your plane from your measurements
>and scale weights.
>
>My web page was broke after moving it to a new ID, but I think it is all
>fixed now.
><http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/page10.html>http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/page10.html
>
>Ronnie Brown
>173 Elite RG 112 hours and time to do the first "Condition Inspection"

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin