REFLECTOR:CG Test

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:51:11 -0700

When I re-weighed my airplane to establish the CG Box I weight it empty,
then weighed it with me sitting in the front seat(establish front seat
arm), then sitting in the back seat(establish back set arm), then weighed
it with 10 gallons of fuel, then 20, then 30, (establish fuel arm).

This was all per the POH instructions.

My front seat arm as more than factory specs but I knew it would be as the
builder had moved the front seat up 1.5 inches.  Everything else was nominal.

Scott