REFLECTOR:Trailing Edge Fences

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:46:26 -0700

My plane flies completely differently with or without VG's.

I of course have the Vortilons installed in addition to the VG's.  I gained
300 ft per minute climb rate with the VG's, also reduced my landing/take
off  speed by 5 knots.

I'm quite amazed at the level of misunderstanding in regards to Vortilons
and VG's with this list?

Scott