REFLECTOR:CG Test

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:50:55 -0600

Having done what you have done, I would be inclined to muster up some friends and do a
weight/balance with the fuel load you tested with, you *personally* sitting in the
pilot's seat, and the weights you used just as close as you can place them to where
they were in the back seat.
Just to be sure .... Jim S.