REFLECTOR:Homeowner's Policy

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:18:30 -0600

<... remove such writing from their homeowners policy would be EXTREMELY difficult.
And I was told more than the $400 I was paying a year.  But that four is now $650,
thus I was looking for any other options ...>
Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like the relevant question now is ".... who
(AUA, Avemco, etc.) is going to sell me "not-in-motion" insurance for $250/yr.
As I see it (dimly :o) .... Jim S.