REFLECTOR:Homeowner's Policy

Dale W. Thomas reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:16:40 -0500 (EST)

Basically, that is the way it is here.  You just have to make sure that
the value of everything you list does not exceed your content coverage
limits. Any good agent should recognize and advise if you are getting too
near the limit, but I think we all know that not all agents are 'good'.
And if you ARE near the limit, play it safe and either increase your limit
or get a separate rider to provide the coverage.

Dale