REFLECTOR:EFIS

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:36:27 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2--370576303
	delsp=yes;
	charset=ISO-8859-1;
	format=flowed

Please note well,
  I minor error has been made here, I do not represent Dynon nor do I =20=

promote this product.
Geez! why so direct am I?? Because I do represent Digifly which is =20
still probably the best
bang for the buck. I don't care for the Dynon, it has a lot of short =20
comings. I do expect the
GRT unit to give me good competition as well as the Blue Mountain =20
products.
  If you are not familiar with the Digifly EFIS, please visit the =20
Composite Design web site:
http://www.CompositeDesignInc.com

Fly Safe,
Wayne Lanza

P.S. I got my last ride in the Firefly today, it is now a one seat =20
Velocity XL that carries enough
fuel to go almost 5,000 miles. Gus McLeod leaves in the morning from =20
the factory on his polar
circumnavigation attempt. To follow Gus' progress goto =20
http://www.GusMcLeod.com
We'll all miss Gus but won't miss the TV cameras that have been in our =20=

faces for the past week!
________________________________________________________________________=20=

_
On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 08:23 AM, Chuck Jensen wrote:

> Mike,
> =A0
> I haven't installed or flown GRT, though I've checked it out a =20
> little.=A0 I=A0like the idea of having MP and RPM as well as flight =20=

> information displayed.=A0 That lets more instruments be relegated to =20=

> distant, backup positions on the panel.=A0 Given that they were =20
> "supposed" to start shipping=A0last December, I had=A0newbie concerns =20=

> about the unit.=A0 I also looked at, and am still considering, Wayne =20=

> Lanza's Dynon unit.=A0=A0The Dynon has a better price, dedicated =
support =20
> (you know where Wayne lives!)...if it had the MP/RPM on the face, it'd =
=20
> be a slam-dunk.=A0 So, I'm still waffling.
> =A0
> Chuck Jensen=A0
> =A0
> =A0-----Original Message-----

--Apple-Mail-2--370576303

Please note well,

 I minor error has been made here, I do not represent Dynon nor do I
promote this product.

Geez! why so direct am I?? Because I do represent Digifly which is
still probably the best

bang for the buck. I don't care for the Dynon, it has a lot of short
comings. I do expect the=20

=