REFLECTOR:Opinions Please

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:39:09 EST

--part1_d2.366b362.2d3dfcdd_boundary

Hi Pete and Toni,
I chose to paint first.  My Velocity is a standard so getting in and out was
a challenge.  It worked well for me, the people doing the upholstery put a
large thick felt pad on the strake and it was well protected.  There was some
paint over spray in a couple of places so it was the right decision in my case.

I just received my airworthyness certificate so hope to fly soon.  The brakes
continue to cause problems, the calipers started leaking just sitting there.

Mel Bina  STD  RG

--part1_d2.366b362.2d3dfcdd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hi Pete and T=
oni,
<BR>I chose to paint first. &nbsp;My Velocity is a standard so getting in an=
d out was a challenge. &nbsp;It worked well for me, the people doing the uph=
olstery put a large thick felt pad on the strake and it was well protected.=20=
&nbsp;There was some paint over spray in a couple of places so it was the ri=
ght decision in my case.
<BR>
<BR>I just received my airworthyness certificate so hope to fly soon. &nbsp;=
The brakes continue to cause problems, the calipers started leaking just sit=
ting there.
<BR>
<BR>Mel Bina &nbsp;STD &nbsp;RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d2.366b362.2d3dfcdd_boundary--