REFLECTOR:Opinions Please

Peter Wetmore reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:55:56 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3DEB5.7D060820

Hi, we are getting closer to finishing our 40 hours of testing.   Our =
current plan is to stop at 35 hours to paint the exterior and install =
the interior.  Then we can finish the final 5 hours with the new W&B =
done - instead of having to do another 5 hours after the 40 hours is =
done.

The question is:  would you suggest doing the paint job first or the =
interior?  We have our thoughts but were thinking that there may be some =
experiences that would cause us to change our minds.

Velocity Factory folks - please let us know your thoughts as well =
(wanted to make sure we heard from you as well).

Thanks for helping out.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3DEB5.7D060820

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi, we are getting closer to finishing =
our 40 hours=20
of testing.&nbsp;&nbsp; Our current plan is to stop at 35 hours to paint =
the=20
exterior and install the interior.&nbsp; Then we can finish the final 5 =
hours=20
with the new W&amp;B done - instead of having to do another 5 hours =
after the 40=20
hours is done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The question is:&nbsp; would you =
suggest doing the=20
paint job first or the interior?&nbsp; We have our thoughts but were =
thinking=20
that there may be some experiences that would cause us to change our=20
minds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Velocity Factory folks - please let us =
know your=20
thoughts as well (wanted to make sure we heard from you as =
well).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for helping =
out.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3DEB5.7D060820--