REFLECTOR:Builder's Insurance

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:38:29 EST

--part1_e6.45bb4c1a.2d3c56d5_boundary

For the past two years, I have tried to get Pam to get me a quote without any
luck.
Her favorite answer is "Oh yes, I remember you, I'll get back to you in a
couple
of days." Then you never here from her again. Terrible.

I had to drop my insurance with Avemco to liability only, after they
increased my
full coverage from $3500.00 to $5700.00 annually. I now pay $2700.00 for (Not
In Flight Liability only).

My insurance expires in February so requested a quote from Falcon today.
I can't wait to see how much they want.

Mike W.

--part1_e6.45bb4c1a.2d3c56d5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">For the past two years, I have trie=
d to get Pam to get me a quote without any luck.<BR>
Her favorite answer is "Oh yes, I remember you, I'll get back to you in a co=
uple<BR>
of days." Then you never here from her again. Terrible.<BR>
<BR>
I had to drop my insurance with Avemco to liability only, after they increas=
ed my<BR>
full coverage from $3500.00 to $5700.00 annually. I now pay $2700.00 for (No=
t In Flight Liability only).<BR>
<BR>
My insurance expires in February so requested a quote from Falcon today.<BR>
I can't wait to see how much they want.<BR>
<BR>
Mike W.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_e6.45bb4c1a.2d3c56d5_boundary--