REFLECTOR:Builder's Insurance

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:00:35 -0700

Kurt,

I had to hound her for info too.  If I didn't hear from her about something
in two days I called back collect, it seemed to work.

She had the best rates for my Velocity, beating  Falcon by  50% and Avemco
by 75%.

I had Falcon for my Bonanza, they couldn't be beat in the Banana
market.  You just gotta shop around.

Scott