REFLECTOR:Builder's Insurance

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:16:45 EST

-------------------------------1074356205

I talked to Pam at AUA for my insurance on my Cherokee 235. She is absolutely
horrible. She doesn't return calls, she gets information wrong even after you
tell her what it is supposed to be, she leaves things out of the quotes (like
you have to join Vintage aircraft to get the rate she quoted). She did
provide me with a quote on my V once it is done, and for the same coverage that I
have on the 235, the quote was over twice as much.
I have been waiting for 4 months for her to add a name to my 235 policy, and
she still hasn't done it.

As bad as she has been in my experience, I really wonder if I am covered as
she says.
One thing is for sure, I will NEVER use her again.

Kurt Winker

-------------------------------1074356205

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I talked to Pam at AUA for my insurance on my Cherokee 235. She is abso=
lutely horrible. She doesn't return calls, she gets information wrong even a=
fter you tell her what it is supposed to be, she leaves things out of the qu=
otes (like you have to join Vintage aircraft to get the rate she quoted). Sh=
e did provide me with a quote on my <STRONG>V</STRONG> once it is done, and=20=
for the same coverage that I have on the 235, the quote was over twice as mu=
ch. </DIV>
<DIV>I have been waiting for 4 months for her to add a name to my 235 policy=
, and she still hasn't done it. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As bad as she has been in my experience, I really wonder if I am covere=
d as she says. </DIV>
<DIV>One thing is for sure, I will NEVER use her again. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV></BODY></HTML>