REFLECTOR:Ground/flight switch

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:09:34 EST

-------------------------------1074348573

I use the Oil pressure switch. I found the most important thing to monitor
was my engine time for services like oil etc.  I also give me the service time I
have on the aircraft. With the gear switch you don't clock the time you TAXI
or wait on ramps.  In some larger airports these times start to add up over
the course of a year.
Steve
N787SB
XL-RG

-------------------------------1074348573

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I use the Oil pressure switch.&nbsp;I found the most important thing to=
 monitor was my engine time for services like oil etc.&nbsp; I also give me=20=
the service time I have on the aircraft. With the gear switch you don't cloc=
k the time you TAXI or wait on ramps.&nbsp; In some larger airports these ti=
mes start to add up over the course of a year.</DIV>
<DIV>Steve</DIV>
<DIV>N787SB</DIV>
<DIV>XL-RG</DIV></BODY></HTML>