REFLECTOR:Stolen Garmin Avionics

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:08:02 -0500

Hi Guys,
  Please note that one of our builders (finished & flying) had his
Garmin Stack
removed (stolen) from his XL in the last night or so. His beautiful XL
is here at
the factory and was stored in one of our outside hangars. A real
shame...!
I'd like to post the equipment list and the serial numbers as he has
asked me to
do. This is a long shot but if you hear of any Garmin deals, especially
GOOD
ones, beware. We have a lot of avionics stolen here in Florida and I'm
sure that
most of it goes to the needy in Paraguay, Bolivia, etc...

Please contact Velocity if you hear anything or the owner:

Ueli Christen
612 Cottenwood Road
Sebastian, FL 32958
Tel. 1 772 581 6299