REFLECTOR:Off Topic - Perhaps

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:19:10 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3DB61.C7A9A3C0

Since it is too quiet out there, here's something you can work on while =
it is too cold to fly or lay up epoxy.  I encourage all of you to fire =
off a missile to CBS letting them know that they are helping al Queda =
take away our freedoms - the freedom to fly GA and experimentals in the =
USA!!!

I believe CBS, Dan Rather and Bob Orr are now the American General =
Aviation Public Enemy # 1.=20

In a CBS segment titled " Are local airports terror targets? " using =
fly-in communities called airparks as their example on their evening =
news on January 14th.=20
They fail to compare the millions of SUV's, Van's, Station Wagon's, =
Pick-up's, Van type truck's and personal autos that can be loaded with =
more dynamite than even the light twin aircraft can hold and are free to =
go and come at will and can park in any of the populated areas and =
skyscraper parking lots.=20
Even a warp headed CBS reporter could be the driver of one of these. I =
guess we need to " fence in " all reporters and their vehicle and =
require them to check out each time when leaving for an assignment and =
be required to give their route of driving and have a transponder to =
track them. You never know, they may be going to conspire with the =
terrorist in order to have a doom and gloom story to write.=20
What would be safer than having your plane in your own hangar at your =
own home in an Airpark and have a .38 in your drawer?=20
While on the subject of " Air ", I think the reporter is a professional =
air head.=20
I am forwarding you a copy of the article.=20

See www.aero-news.net for more info on this.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3DB61.C7A9A3C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D5>Since it is too quiet out there, =
here's something=20
you can work on while it is too cold to fly or lay up epoxy.&nbsp; I =
encourage=20
all of you to fire off a missile to CBS letting them know that they are =
helping=20
al Queda take away our freedoms - the freedom to fly GA and =
experimentals in the=20
USA!!!</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D5></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D5>I believe CBS, Dan Rather and Bob Orr =
are now the=20
American General Aviation Public Enemy # 1.</FONT><FONT size=3D3> =
<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D+1></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D+1>In a CBS segment titled " Are local =
airports=20
terror targets? " using fly-in communities called airparks as their =
example on=20
their evening news on January 14th.</FONT><FONT size=3D3> =
<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D+1>They fail to compare the millions of SUV's, Van's, Station =
Wagon's,=20
Pick-up's, Van type truck's and personal autos that can be loaded with =
more=20
dynamite than even the light twin aircraft can hold and are free to go =
and come=20
at will and can park in any of the populated areas and skyscraper =
parking=20
lots.</FONT><FONT size=3D3> <BR></FONT><FONT size=3D+1>Even a warp =
headed CBS=20
reporter could be the driver of one of these. I guess we need to " fence =
in "=20
all reporters and their vehicle and require them to check out each time =
when=20
leaving for an assignment and be required to give their route of driving =
and=20
have a transponder to track them. You never know, they may be going to =
conspire=20
with the terrorist in order to have a doom and gloom story to =
write.</FONT><FONT=20
size=3D3> <BR></FONT><FONT size=3D+1>What would be safer than having =
your plane in=20
your own hangar at your own home in an Airpark and have a .38 in your=20
drawer?</FONT><FONT size=3D3> <BR></FONT><FONT size=3D+1>While on the =
subject of "=20
Air ", I think the reporter is a professional air head.</FONT><FONT =
size=3D3>=20
<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D+1>I am forwarding you a copy of the=20
article.</FONT></FONT><FONT size=3D3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>See <A =
href=3D"http://www.aero-news.net">www.aero-news.net</A>=20
for more info on this.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3DB61.C7A9A3C0--