REFLECTOR:High Taxi And Hold Temps.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:20:51 EST

--part1_14a.29133119.2d354ab3_boundary

We used a bilge fan mounted into the front heater plenum.  It blows directly
through the oil cooler when sitting still or slow taxi.    During a couple of
long ground holds I turned on the fan and was able to reduce the temp by about
5-8 degree

--part1_14a.29133119.2d354ab3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We used a bilge fan mounted into th=
e front heater plenum.&nbsp; It blows directly through the oil cooler when s=
itting still or slow taxi.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; During a couple of long ground=20=
holds I turned on the fan and was able to reduce the temp by about 5-8 degre=
e</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14a.29133119.2d354ab3_boundary--