REFLECTOR:Efis

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:02:34 -0500

--============_-1138807537==_ma============

I am very happy with the ARNAV. The system is a certified system and
of the certified systems out there I think it is the best buy. the
total cost for the system is about $45-50K  I think. This is a lot
more than some of the experimental systems but the displays are
great. They are Mil-spec equipment and the software is certified at
Level B. Level C is all that is required for Part 23 aircraft. I have
ben able to configure the two displays so that I can swap the PFD and
MFD from co-pilot to pilot and back etc. I do not have the engine
instruments in the MFD because i already had a VM 1000.
I think the lower cost experimental systems are great Wayne Lanza has
a great panel built around the Digi Fly and the factory Blue mountain
also look good. i just wanted a solid instrument system and I was
very familiar with the company they have been around for a long time.

Jack
N55XL
--============_-1138807537==_ma============

the ARNAV. The system is a certified system and of the certified
systems out there I think it is the best buy. the total cost for the
system is about $45-50K&nbsp; I think. This is a lot more than some of
the experimental systems but the displays are great. They are Mil-spec
equipment and the software is certified at Level B. Level C is all
that is required for Part 23 aircraft. I have ben able to configure
the two displays so that I can swap the PFD and MFD from co-pilot to
pilot and back etc. I do not have the engine instruments in the MFD
because i already had a VM 1000.</font></div>
cost experimental systems are great Wayne Lanza has a great panel
built around the Digi Fly and the factory Blue mountain also look
good. i just wanted a solid instrument system and I was very familiar
with the company they have been around for a long time.</font></div>