REFLECTOR:Thanks Dennis Martin for your help with the Lightspeed's

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:53:58 -0500

> The pilot actually had to reference the tach to make sure
> the engine hadn't stalled!

LOL! Reminds me when I bought my first set of light speeds. I had been flying my old 172 for years with an S-tec 20. The first long flight I made with the lightspeeds I kept hearing this beeping noise that kinda sounded like an outer marker beacon but I was nowhere near an airport. I was looking all over trying to figure out what the heck that noise was. I finaly figured out it was the autopilot disconnect warning horn. In all those years in that plane I had never heard that horn before until I started wearing the lightspeeds! Wow!

Rob