REFLECTOR:Congratulations to Mike Schmitt, Elite 173 RG

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:24:28 -0500

--============_-1139054623==_ma============

I submitted my Velocity about a month ago and have received the
certificate and Data Plate but it has not shown up on the web site.
I know there have been more velocities completed so you folks who
have completed them need to get on the EAA Centennial website and
register so we can increase the number of Velocities.
See http://www.eaa.org/homebuilders/centennial.asp

Jack
N55XL

 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Congratulations to Mike Schmitt,
have received the certificate and Data Plate but it has not shown up
on the web site.</font></div>
so you folks who have completed them need to get on the EAA Centennial
website and register so we can increase the number of
Velocities.</font></div>
http://www.eaa.org/homebuilders/centennial.asp</font></div>