REFLECTOR:Accident/incident

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:05:59 -0600

Perhaps it was reported that way on purpose for Mike's benefit.  Having had an "incident" myself, I was advised by an A/P to be vague and give as little info
as possible to the authorities.  If the FAA feels the aircraft is not airworthy, they can ground it and you could be stuck away from home until the repairs are
made and the reason for the failure is determined.  Never say "accident".  Always call it an "incident".

John