REFLECTOR:Accident/incident

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:01:29 EST

-------------------------------1077904889

Good Q, Tech.  keep in mind, if there are no injuries, and no "significant
damage", Theese things do not need to be reported.

As The Manager here at Mid Valley Airpark, I have found that many people do
not know what does and does not need to be reported (this includes by airport
managers).  Sometimes the pilot doesn't have control over what is reported,
even if it does Not need to be (someone in the tower or airport calls the FAA...
etc). If you do have a say, and noone is injured and the damage is (in your
mind) not significant.... Do Not Report it!.. It only adds to the paperwork hell
we all live in.  :)

 Best,  Kurt Winker.

-------------------------------1077904889

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Good Q, Tech.&nbsp; keep in mind, if there are no injuries, and no "sig=
nificant damage", Theese things do not need to be reported. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As The Manager here at Mid Valley Airpark, I have found that many peopl=
e do not know what does and does not need to be reported (this includes by a=
irport managers).&nbsp; Sometimes the pilot doesn't have control over what i=
s reported, even if it does Not need to be (someone in the tower or airport=20=
calls the FAA... etc). If you do have a say, and noone is injured and the da=
mage is (in your mind) not significant.... Do Not Report it!.. It only adds=20=
to the paperwork hell we all live in.&nbsp; :) </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Best,&nbsp; Kurt Winker. </DIV></BODY></HTML>