REFLECTOR:Jeff Rose (ElectroAir) Ignition Question

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:51:38 -0500

Regarding Scott's comment...
  This is the same routine as with the XL power system and can be used
with most installations,
power panel or not.  My only caution is this, we typically use mil27500
shielded wire for the "P"
lead runs and tie the shield to the case of the mag and ground all the
way to the switch. This will
do a good job to suppress ignition noise with either ignition type.
Just a mention, in case you run
into the noise issues with your ignition.

Fly Safe,
Wayne
__