REFLECTOR:Jeff Rose (ElectroAir) Ignition Question

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:12:08 -0700

Hmmm..  I installed a light speed last year.  I used the existing
wire(P-Lead) to the removed mag to run 12 volts to the ignition.

Scott

At 03:32 PM 2/25/2004, you wrote:
>I originally had two slick mags. I replaced the right mag. with a Jeff
>Rose Ignition System after about 250 hrs. The install was easy, however,
>you have to run some new wires to provide the electronic ign. system with
>12 volts and ground.

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin