REFLECTOR:Velocity / GOkart

Rene Dugas reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:06:00 -0600

Raced KT-100 two classes dirt in IKF and member WKA 4 years.  Some
Autocross Solo II.
Rene'
N129RD

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jerry.Brainard@anthem.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:42 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity / GOkart

I think there are several Go-Kart racers on the Reflector.  While I
build
the Velocity, I'm "between Karts".  Raced most two-cycle classes.  Last
few
years it was Yamaha Heavy and Shifter in WKA.  Maybe when we all get our
Velo's flying we can start a racing team :-)

-jerry

confidential
and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy
all copies of the original message.