REFLECTOR:Jeff Rose (ElectroAir) Ignition Question

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:53:15 -0600

I have a single Rose on my Franklin 220hp.  Jeff Rose recommended .028 gap.  The
rationale is that the EI produces a stronger spark and the wider gap makes better use
of it.  I plan to re-gap mine during my annual.

John