REFLECTOR: Cabin Heating

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:16:56 -0600

Dave,
Thanks for your suggestion.  I have just sealed my nose doors as well (nearly
permanently - that silicone sure does stick. Hint: putting oil on one surface does not
prevent the silicone from sticking.).  I sealed completely around both doors.  This
reduced the draft by 95+%.  I also installed my small main gear doors.  Next I will
replace my heat cable with a longer one so the flap will close all the way as
suggested in another post.

John