REFLECTOR:Velocity Kit for Sale

Bob Hugel reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:41:26 -0500

Some of you may know, and some may not, but I lost my job in Technology a
few months ago.  As a result, I am forced to sell my kit which I have not
really spent to much time on because of my job (ironically).  If you know of
anyone who might be interested in purchasing an almost un-touched factory
fast build Elite RG w/ fast build wings, please pass along my information.
I am also really motivated to sell, so the price is VERY negotiable.
Whomever purchases the kit will be getting it at a fraction of the factory
price.

Thanks, Bob Hugel

610-837-5079 (h)
3250 Glase Road