REFLECTOR:Franklin fuel pumps

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:49:40 -0600

I have the replacement for my Franklin, and the replacement that I am
selling for one of my old customers, back from when I was importing
Franklins.

My customer went with a Continental style fuel injection system, that
included a fuel pump.

I am upgrading my engine to a high pressure 90PSI fuel injection system.
The stock fuel pumps won't go that high.  I'm using a sprint car racing pump
from Waterman racing.  No, it's not any cheaper, it's about $800 for the
Waterman pump.  It is lighter and that anodized finish has to be worth
something.