REFLECTOR:Hydraulic pump leak

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:47:10 -0700

Mine leaks a small bit in flight.  At first I though it was a high pressure
connection. But i cleaned the unit and determined it was leaking where
your's leaks.

Its a bad design in my opinion.  I don't fill it up full any more as it
just leaks out onto the belly of plane, until its about 3/4 full, then the
leak slows to a minor annoyance.

Scott

At 04:42 AM 2/16/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Jeff:  I've moved a loy of Velovity's like that. After the first one i
>started draining the hyd pump. Seams like they all leak when you tilt them
>enough over a long period of time...Travis

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin