REFLECTOR:Hydraulic pump leak

Jeffrey Clough reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:57:23 -0900

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F3ED.29F0EE00

Anyone have problems with the hydraulic pump leaking between the metal =
pump body and the plastic resevoir? When I tilt the pump it leaks from =
this area....made a mess when I
was moving the plane to Alaska when all the hydraulic fluid leaked out.  =
O-ring is intact and appears to be in good shape and the screw on the =
bottom is as tight as it can be.   I do not want another mess to clean =
up and hope I can fix it before putting the pump back in place. Fixes?  =
THANX      Jeff Clough  173RG
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F3ED.29F0EE00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Anyone have problems with the hydraulic pump leaking between the =
metal pump=20
body and the plastic resevoir?&nbsp;When I tilt the pump it leaks from =
this=20
area....made a mess when I</DIV>
<DIV>was moving the plane to Alaska when all the hydraulic fluid leaked=20
out.&nbsp; O-ring is intact and appears to be in good shape and the =
screw on the=20
bottom is as tight&nbsp;as it can be.&nbsp;&nbsp; I do not want another =
mess to=20
clean up and hope I can fix it before putting the pump back in place.=20
Fixes?&nbsp; THANX&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Jeff Clough&nbsp;=20
173RG</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F3ED.29F0EE00--