REFLECTOR:MyDoom A

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:17:31 -0700

The solution is so simple I can't believe everybody who participates in the
back alley the Internet has become, doesn't run a firewall and a virus
checker.  Firewalls are free and VC's are only 25 bucks a year for
mainstream ones

I'll run a VC and fire wall long before throwing out the baby with the bath
water (ie. buying a MAC.)

Scott

Brian, lately my list server has been bombed by the doom variants also.