REFLECTOR:Annual

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:50:28 -0600

I agree with Scott.  I do all my own work (except replacing jugs, which happens far
too often) :o(.  For my annual, I fly over to the guy who sold me the airplane and he
signs it off.  An A&P will do just as well, and having moved 700 mi farther from my
builder, I'm looking for one to work with.  Not hard to find, really.  Local EAA
chapter might be a big help pointing you to someone.  I've not discovered one that
knows squat about composites, so they focus on the engine and somewhat on the
electrics.
Good luck .... Jim S.