REFLECTOR:TUNE, STRAIGHT EXHAUST PIPES

Brett Ferrell reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:49:35 -0800

Tom,

Who'd you order them from?  I was kicking the tuned exhaust idea around for awhile, but I think now that I'll go with straight pipes to exhaust augmentors for improved cooling instead - but you never know.  Also, please let us know how you like them after you've flown them awhile.

Brett

Visit us at www.velocityxl.com
44VF Velocity XL/FG
I68 Cincinnati, OH