REFLECTOR: Cowling Camlocs?

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 10:12:23 CST 2004

I seriously considered the hinge system (bought and cut the hinge to be
honest), but when I went to install on flanges I did not like the way things
were lining up.  Since the flange is on the inside of the cowl, the hinge
doesn't lay flat across the seam.  Did you keep the flanges?  Build up the
other side (cowl side) to match flanges or what?  I got the impression from
Kurt's post that he did away with the flanges altogether.

Craig

XLFG-Palmdale

  _____