REFLECTOR: Cowling Camlocs?

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Thu Dec 30 17:13:37 CST 2004

Anyone have a photo of a hinge setup?

Randy Wharton

  _____

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:55 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cowling Camlocs?

I have my setup with hinges. The wingroots were pretty easy, but you have to
modify the aileron attach bracket since you don't have the "flange" anymore.
It sure looks smooth and is Very secure.
The cowl/fuselage line is a lot more time consuming, but it sure looks
sweet. The only place I have camlocks is along the bottom cowl/fuselage
joint line.

If I could actually find the "upload" section to the TVBF, Id upload some
pictures. But I have never been able to find it. Brian has placed the only
pictures I have on line.

Kurt Winker