REFLECTOR: N numbers

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 14 15:39:53 CST 2004

Maybe you guys are right. I might as well put the wife's numbers on
the airplane since she thinks she owns it anyway.
I don't have any trouble remembering when my anniversary is. I just
have trouble remembering what day it is.
The story usually goes like this. If my wife asks me when our
anniversary is? I always get it correct. If she asks what day it is?
I can often be wrong. Usually only by a day or two but if it is a day
later than when the anniversary was Oh well!!!

Jack
N55XL