REFLECTOR: N numbers

Richard Riley richard at riley.net
Tue Dec 14 12:24:46 CST 2004

At 09:34 AM 12/14/04, you wrote:
>That's a great way to look like you are on the ball.  I have to
>look at a Needle point done by my in-laws  to remember
>Our date. Sad how a date that should be remembered
>is so hard to do. I think it is the pressure of being wrong
>that does it to me.

We got engaged under the Leonid meteor showers, and married on July 20 -
anniversary of the moon landing.   My problem is remembering exactly how
many years we've been married - and it's only been 3.

Several of my friends have been married on New Years Eve.  The first said
that way she'd never have a problem getting it off work, there'd always be
a party to go to, and her husband would never have a problem remembering it.